Saturday 6 November 2010

Bookmarks for your Black Library

I have started to read quite a few Black Library books recently and will soon start getting into the Horus Heresy series. The one thing I have been lacking is any decent bookmarks. I usually just use a piece of card but I thought i'd go for something nice. I thought it would be cool if I had some with the art of fantasy and 40k so I decided to make my own.

I started by finding a few images I like and then resized them to a reasonable bookmark size and printed them out.



For the reverse of the bookmarks I just found a random pattern but you could use other images if you have the time to line them up.



Then to protect the bookmarks I sent them through my laminator.



One they were laminated I cut them to size and there you have it. Some simple and very awesome looking bookmarks for your black library books.

0 comments:

Post a Comment