Tuesday 21 December 2010

Duke Sliscus Conversion

As you can see I've not posted much at all this month. This is not because I've not been painting, in fact painting too much has been the cause of lack of posts. I am in the middle of painting too much at the moment so instead of getting one unit, character or vehicle completed I have 3 half finished. Despite not liking to post half finished miniatures I thought I would share my converted Dark Eldar character Duke Sliscus. He's almost finished and for now I'm going to leave his base untouched.

The conversion is quite simple. I've used parts from the Dark Elves Black Corsairs and parts from the Dark Eldar Kabalite Warriors set. As his rules allows so much change to your army I thought it would be cool to have him in a pose which suggests he is standing back watching his army fight, waiting for his moment to strike, like the Yakuza guy in the Simpsons. The only video for that reference I could find was in Spanish, forgiveness please.

On to the Duke!



Watch this space over the next couple of weeks. I am currently working on a Nurgle Rhino for my Plagues Marines, a Crimson Fist Terminator squad and even more Plague Marines will follow.

0 comments:

Post a Comment