Saturday 15 January 2011

On the battlefield!

You've seen all these wonderful models of mine *cough* but what about their performance on the battlefield? Well today I played a 1250 point mission with my chaos. The mission was one from the 40k radio campaign. I found the mission very enjoyable and due to my opponents really bad dice rolling, I won!

So here are some pics from the front line. The missions uses no terrain apart from the central building but we had a road which we made no use of.

My damon prince hiding behind a bastion ready to pounce.



My bikes and noise marines managed to eventually kill the assault terminators. In an epic combat that later included veterans and lasted 3 turns.



My daemon prince was definatly man of the match, killing two tactical squads in combat. That's two out of the three scoring units dealt with.



Wondering how my noise marines survived in combat against the terminators and veterans. One turn they caused 11 wounds. I saved 10!



My soul grinder is filling in as a defiler until I make one. He had great joy helping my daemon prince eat the second tactical squad.

0 comments:

Post a Comment