Thursday 2 June 2011

Look Big Daddy, There's Regular Daddy

I've seen a couple of conversions floating about the Internet of Ork Meganobz being converted up like the Big Daddy from the Bioshock series of games. I had to make my own and have so far made and painted two out of the three I plan to make.



These are actually quite simple conversions. They use the Ork Meganobz body and right arm. The head is made from a part from The Empire Mortar and a Chaos Space Marine Vehicle Searchlight. The other arm is from a plastic ork nob and uses the Drill from the Killa Kan box.

2 comments:

game01 said...

What is the best stain to use around a pool?
Jet ski ramp

Anonymous said...

How do I clean my patio tiles from general dirt and green stuff without using harsh chemicals or a jet wash? Marina docks

Post a Comment