Wednesday 22 September 2010

Daemon Prince Mash Up... Init?

So you've seen my first Daemon Prince built so what about the second? I am using a lot of bases from Scibor Miniatures for this army and this is a fantastic base that I am using for this guy.

I thought it would be cool to have him leaping off the ruins much like the High Elf Dragon so I decided that I shall use this model as the base. I didn't know what to use for the wings and then last week I saw the Griffon from the Island of Blood boxed set and thought that would be perfect! Add the claws from this model and it's all coming together nicely. I also have parts from The Lord of Change that I could use. Below are my collection of bits so far.



Since gathering these parts I can see that the head from the lord of change is way too small so this head from the High Elf Dragon will be a good alternative. I will test my green stuff skills by scultping a beak and also I will sculpt some feathers on to the model. I am now waiting for the Lord of Changes staff to arrive from eBay and I will have every piece I need.

More updates will come once I start building this bad boy.

0 comments:

Post a Comment