Tuesday 28 September 2010

Quick and Easy Valkia The Bloody

There are many conversions of Warriors of Chaos Character, Valkia The Bloody. I have recently made my own with very little conversion work. Involved and just a handful of parts.

The model uses the body from the Witch Hunters model Celestine the Living Saint. I then beheaded her and replaced her head with a Seekers of Slaanesh Champion Head and gave her the Winged Backpack from the Chaos Space Marines Possessed as well as a shield from the chaos knights box. The spear is made from the a standard pole from the Wood Elves Glade Guard and a Bloodletter Hellblade although the spears from the Chaos Knights would also look pretty awesome. Apart from a couple of skulls I added to her base that is pretty much it. Took me just a few moments to make and only a tiny bit of green stuffing was used to cover up where her Witch Hunters symbols were on her thighs and her shoulder symbol was filed off.



Daemon Prince update: I attached his other front arm. Then he fell of my desk and now has no arms. They wilkl be reattached when he is mounted to a base :(

0 comments:

Post a Comment